March 26, 2014

Next Semester Schedule

We have already gotten our schedule for the fall semester. My cohort doesn't have the best schedule. Also there are some mistakes with the schedule and so there might be some changes.

Here is the picture is picture of all of the cohorts schedule. I'm in Cohort C.


I don't know if I have said this, but in my cohort we are mostly a commuter cohort, so on Tuesday that is going to be such a long day for us. I feel like I'm in a rock and a hard place and I can't decide if I should buy a car. The car I drive is not the best car for commuting everyday. Also it's not my car, but my parents car. I don't have to buy are car, though I kind of want to buy one now and pay it off before graduating. I just don't know because after this fall semester I'm not going to be driving to college much anymore since I will be full time student teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment