March 17, 2014

Spring Break Plans

Spring Break is finally here. Honestly it doesn't feel like I have been in school that much, though I did have quite a few snow days here and there. My spring break might not feel to much like spring right now because it's snowing, though hopefully by the end of the week it will be nicer to sit outside and soak up some rays.

Oh, by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It might be called Spring Break, but I have a lot that I want to do and try to complete before school starts next week. I made two different lists that I want to work on. I also need to send my mentor the reflection forms to complete because those are also due.

The first list is stuff that I have to work and try and complete because they will be do soon. The other list is stuff that I would like to try and work on if I have time to after completing everything in the first list.

Must To Do:
  • Literacy Bag ideas and games(3)
  • Prop Box ideas and games(5)
  • Arts of the World Center
  • Author Study
  • Lesson plan reflections
  • Blank Canvases
  • Shared Reading Lesson Plan
  • Articles Summary
Other To Do:
  • Clean room
  • Schedule lessons
  • Write lessons
  • Get organized
  • Wash car
  • Write part of Cognitive Report


No comments:

Post a Comment