February 3, 2014

College Organization: Tip 3

Organizing Digital Content

To me it's very important that your digital college work is organized too. You can't just save assignments anywhere because when you look for them later you can never find them or there are not where you thought you saved them.
  • In Documents I make a folder labeled whatever the semester is (Spring 2014, Fall 2013). This is where I keep everything I need for college that semester.

  • Inside the folder I make more folders. I make one for each class I have and label them (EDCU 101, PHYS 102, MATH 301, etc.). 

  • Then sometimes in each folder I have other folders depending on the class. Sometimes I have folders that hold course materials like the schedule or syllabus. 


Not much to it. Pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment