February 14, 2014

Snow Day Stress

This is what I was greeted with Thursday morning. 

I didn't get to go to my school because a snow storm hit us and as I am typing this it is still snowing. We have about 14 inches of snow right now and more snow is expected to come during the night. I'm kind of happy to have a snow day, so then I can have a day to breath during the week. Though now assignments I needed to get done on Thursday is pushed back and I have three items that I need to get done when I go next Thursday. I'm going to send my mentor an email next week about what I need to do to make sure that I can do it and it's not going to be a problem. Its three small things, so I don't think it will be a problem. One is only a 30 min. observation.

I'm slightly disappointed because they were going to have their Valentine's Party yesterday and now I'm going to miss that. Such is life. I have written down most of the assignments that I have to do during the semester and I just cringe. Missing even just one day puts so much stress on me and everything that I need to get done on these upcoming Thursdays. I might even have to go in early before class one day and get an assignment done.

Here are some pictures of the snow in my area:

I’m thinking that I’m not going to have morning class on Friday, though I may still have to go into work. I wish I never agreed to work more hours. What was I thinking? 

No comments:

Post a Comment