February 17, 2014

College Organization: Tip 5

Binder Covers

Binder Covers! I don't know why, but I never thought about doing binder covers back during my Gen-ed classes. Instead I always just put my syllabus in the front pocket of my binders.

Binder covers are a great way to know which binder goes with which class if all your binders look the same or just a way to help you. The question is how do you make a binder cover? You don't have to. I recommend going over to Teachers Pay Teachers where you can find free binder covers already made and you can write whatever your class is on them.

Here are some free cover options you can use and customize;

Binder Cover - Printable Editable Garden Theme - Multiple Binder Covers ~ School Subjects in PDF
        Garden Theme                                Chevron, Polka Dot, More

Chevron Binder Covers (editable and free)                          Owl Binder Covers and Spines
           Chevron                                                  Owl Theme

These are just a few themes that I found for free. There are still many others you can pick from.

Note: You can find many great free treasures on Teachers Pay Teachers, so don't be afraid to check it out even if you are not a teacher.                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment