July 20, 2015

Praxis 2: PLT Early Childhood Help Guide

I wanted to make a help guide for those of you who are studying for the Praxis 2. 

First off I studied what was in the official study companion on the Praxis site that can be found here. In there it gives you a 12 page list of all the possible topics that will be covered. This is great, but if you are like me you still need to Google to find out what some of that information even means. 

I recommend making note cards to help you study. I spent a lot of time trying to find information about almost everything on the study companion. While doing this I also got confused a lot about what I was reading or that it was similar to something else that I already wrote down on a different topic, so there may be somethings that are wrong. If so let me know and I will make those changes. 

I created a study guide with all the theorists, theories, and educational words that I studied that were on the study companion. (Side Note: This is not everything you need to study. There are somethings that you cannot Google to find the answers. You just need to remember what your professors taught you.)  

You can download the free study guide I created here.

I hope this helps you if you are studying for Praxis 2 PLT Early Childhood. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment