January 20, 2014

College Organization: Tip 1

Drawer Organizer Schedule/Storage

I like to be organized for anything and everything that I do. It's important to be organized for college, though it's not going to help you pass your classes unless you stay on top of your assignments too.

Spring semester will be starting soon and I like to be organized before it begins.
  • I would buy an organization drawer from Walmart/Target or from wherever. I recommend buying one with at-least five drawers, so you have a drawer for each class. 
  • Next I like to print out covers for each drawer labeling what class that drawer is for. (I turned the paper to landscape in Word for more coverage and used size 100 font.)
  • On each cover I put: what class it was, what day the class was, and what time the class was from. 
  • I put the classes in order based on their day and time on the drawers. I slipped the cover on the inside and secured it with a little piece of tape on top. 
  • Then inside each drawer I would put whatever I need for that class; binder, folder, notebook, textbook, etc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment