February 26, 2014

Parking Garage Dilemma

         I don’t like parking in parking garages, but that is the only place to park at college. I don’t mind parking in them in the morning because there are places to park. It’s more of a problem on Tuesday when I have class at 2:00. I have been going early to make sure I’m able to get a space. It is absolutely chaotic during the noon time in the parking garages. Everybody is driving around trying to find a spot.

          A few weeks ago it took me an hour trying to find a parking spot and I almost didn't make it to class on time. I made the mistake of going to different garages to look for spots. The problem is I don’t know those garages as well, since I have always parked in the same garage. This day was just a horrible day trying to find a spot. I plan on leaving even earlier now and if I get to early class then so be it. I’ll have my lunch to eat when I get there and I will work on other items that I need to do.


          I hope Tuesday will be getting better soon because really I shouldn't have to leave so early. It’s odd that on Wednesdays the parking is nowhere near as bad. I have always been able to get a spot on those days no problem. 
      
           For the past two weeks I have been meeting up with another student who lives in an apartment close to the college and we drive to school. Both times we have been able to get a spot, which is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment