January 27, 2014

College Organization: Tip 2

To Do List Binder

Like I have said before, Spring semester is shortly approaching and I like to get myself organized before the first day of class, so when that day does come I'm already ahead of the semester.

I know most people have a planner for college, but that just doesn't work for me when it comes to college. I have a To Do binder; which I use to write down when assignments are due, check off the assignments I have done, and keep track of my grades.

  • What you will need: 1/2 binder, To Do List, Grade Sheets, and dividers. (Click To Do List and Grade Sheet to print copies of the papers)
  • On the cover front sleeve of the binder I have the To Do List. I write down everything that I need to know like upcoming exams, papers, assignments, etc. I write them down in order of when they will be due.
  • On the inside right sleeve pocket of the binder is where I keep the grade sheets. I have a grade sheet for each class.

  • On the rings of the binder I have my course schedule from each class, which are separated by dividers. I don't label my divider, so that I can use them again. 
  • Also I have the schedules in order from Monday to Friday and based on the time of the class.

  • Then on the last pocket in the back I keep extra To Do lists for when I run out of space on the other. 

And that's it. I try and write down two weeks ahead of time what will be due. Also sorry the binder is bare. I can upload new pictures when spring semester begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment