January 22, 2014

Looking like a Teacher

On Friday I went shopping to buy clothes that I can wear when I'm student teaching because I only ever wear jeans, so I needed some other pants to wear. Also I mostly only have t-shirts, so while I was shopping I bought some tops that I can wear with my new pants. This shopping trip to turned out to be a bust. I don't want to buy too expensive pants, but I also want something comfortable to wear all day.

I mostly shop at Kohls and also had a 30% discount that I could use, though I didn't find pants at the right price or of course they didn't have my size. My other problem is that I still shop in the juniors, which don't have that big of a selection.

The other day I did some online shopping at Kohls and JCPenney, so I'm excited for when my clothes come in. Hopefully I like some of the clothes that I got. If not, then i don;t know what I'm going to do. The pants at JCPenney were only $18 per pair, while at Kohls it was $30 per pair.

Here are some of the items I picked from JCPenney:



I couldn't copy the pictures from Kohls, but I will let you know about them when they come in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment