January 13, 2014

Getting Started....

ok....I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I'm about to start student teaching and I wanted to share my experiences throughout it all. On the 23 I will have my orientation about the Early Childhood Education Program, so hopefully after that I will have more of an idea what is going on.

What I know:
  • I will be student teaching once a week on Thursdays.
  • I have an idea as to what county I will be in.
Yeah.... That's about it. 

I will post something afterwards about what went on at the orientation, but during the time before that I'm going to work on getting used to this blog and how to post and what not. 

Come along with me during the ups and downs of my student teaching. Hopefully I don't fall down too many times along the way. 

PS. Check out my Pinterest. I have and will be continuing pinning items that I find and like.


No comments:

Post a Comment