January 15, 2014

Plans for Blog

After my first post I spent quite a bit of time getting to know Blogger and fixing up my blog. I think I have it the way I want it to be set up for now.

Plans:
  • I plan to post a blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 
  • It will not always just be about student teaching itself, but dealing with student teaching will still taking classes at the same time. 
  • I already have some blogs ready that I'm going to post about getting ready for college/student teaching.
  • I will also try and post a little something about myself. 
  • Also I don't really have a schedule on the times that I will post. It most likely  will be random because of my school schedule. 
Alright.. that's everything I have so far. Look for on Friday a blog about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment