January 16, 2014

Teachers Share Our Best Tips for Student Teachers

Teachers Share Our Best Tips for Student Teachers | Scholastic.com

I thought I would share something that I found. It's good to learn as many tips that I can before I start student teaching, so that I'm little bit prepared for the day.

-One thing that I will definitely will be doing is taking as many pictures as I can, it's just too bad that I only have my cell phone camera because it doesn't take that great of pictures. I will also try and share some of the pictures that I take.

3 comments:

  1. Oh really nice pos! Thanks for giving out excellent information. Your article is interesting and I have forwarded it to some of my links.
    buy unique research paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for giving out excellent information. Your post is fascinating and I have forwarded it to some of my links.
    do my homework for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article! This is the type of information that are meant to be public around the internet.
    college homework help online

    ReplyDelete