February 10, 2014

College Organization: Tip 4

Preparing for Class

It's very important to be prepared for class. Waking up early in the morning to get ready for class, you can't always remember to grab everything that you need in a short time.
  • I pack my bag the night before with the binder/books that I will need and any other materials for class that day.
  • Look in your binder to make sure you put your assignment or the paper you worked on is in your binder. 
  • Pack a snack or two in your bag or I liked to pack snacks in my car at the beginning of the week and to snack on throughout the week.
  • Try and plan your outfit the night before. You don't necessarily have to have it out, but just knowing what you are going to wear will help.
  • Have other items you do in the morning out. (I have my flat iron, heat spray, and comb out, so all I have to do is turn it on.)
By doing all those things the night before will allow you to get a little extra sleep in the morning because you have already done them. Also reduces your stress knowing that you have everything due that day in your bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment