March 24, 2014

Back From Break

Instead of freaking out that it's Monday and Spring Break is over, Just....... 


Yeah so what Spring Break is over and it's going to be my last one because next spring semester I have to student teach, though I hopefully have one when the kids are off for their Spring Break. Only 8 more weeks, including this week, until the semester is over. Ok. That still seems like a lot. It will go by quicker then it will feel though.

Class was fine today. We also got a day off next week for class which, is good because we have group presentations that we have to do and my group would have gone next week and now we don't have to. I'm having a little bit of a problem because I needed my feedback form today and so far I haven't gotten it. I also feel like it's all my fault too, even though I know it's really not. I think my professor would just say that anyways.

Here's what happened; when I did my lesson my mentor didn't really observe me, but I didn't think this would be a problem since she did the same thing with Anne's first lesson. I sent the feedback forms to my mentor Wednesday afternoon and I didn't get a response back from her until late last night. She said that since she did not see my lesson that I could tell her some positive and negatives and then she would email me back. I emailed her right back with my thoughts on the positive and negatives. I'm hoping that she will send me and email back soon with it because the feedback is due today.

If I turn in the feedback late, it shouldn't be too many points off right? Another problem is that this assignment is due online once I turn it in I can't add more stuff too it, so I haven't really turned anything for my lesson and that just makes me more worried.




No comments:

Post a Comment