March 3, 2014

Reading with Singing

Who can find the road? 

There is not too much snow out right now, but it is still snowing and I believe it's not going to stop until the afternoon or possibly later. 

Another snow day and I don't have to go to work either. I'm glad that I don't have class today because this gives me time to send my mentor my lesson plan for March 13 and ask her about another lesson plan that I want to do on the 17. Her school is also closed, so hopefully she will get back to me today and I will work on that lesson too.

This project took such a long time to complete and I wanted to make sure that I took my time when drawing the pictures, so needless to say this almost took me all day to complete. I'm not even hundred percent that I'm even that happy with it, though I did get to use my laminator. That was exciting and scary because I didn't want to ruin the pictures I spent some much time. I'm happy with my purchase.

Anyways for one of my class we had to create a book using the lyrics from a song. The song didn't have to be a children's song. I picked the Nina's Song by the Imagination Movers from on the Disney Channel. At my daycare center, one of the teachers had their CD and I found the songs on their to be very catching and got the children to move around.

The thing that bothers me is that you can't really turn the pages now that they are laminated. Overall, I'm pleased with it and I'm glad that it's finished. Hopefully I get a good grade. When the professor talked about it last class, she made it seem like it's not that big of a deal.

Here are a few pictures. Sorry they are not the best because I was trying to hold it open while taking a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment