March 19, 2014

Spring Break Working

It's been really great having this week off, too bad I can't have work off also. It's still really nice not having to drive and save some money on gas. I glad to have this time to clear my head and get all of my ideas for all of the different projects straightened out. 

I feel so much better and calmer about everything that is due now, though I think I have been the least stressed out compared to the others in my cohort. I think there are going to be a few people who are going into their placement to teach all of their lessons. I think that is a tad crazy. We have plenty of time to complete everything. 

Just think, we will have so much more to do when we really become teachers. Besides I think all the work is manageable. Tons of other students have also done this before us. It's all about planning each assignment out head of time before they are due. Talking ahead of time to your mentor about lessons you want to teach and when you want to teach them.  



I wen to the library yesterday and it was closed because there was no heat in the building. That's a set back for working on my Literacy Bag and Prop Box because the games need to relate to the books. I feel like I haven't gotten much done, but have been working on a lot on everything. I know what I'm going to do for the Arts of the World Center I just need to type it all up, print it, and glue it to the board. 

Here is what I have done so far;

Must To Do:
  • Literacy Bag ideas and games(3)(1)
  • Prop Box ideas and games(5)
  • Arts of the World Center
  • Author Study
  • Lesson plan reflections
  • Blank Canvases
  • Shared Reading Lesson Plan
  • Articles Summary
Other To Do:
  • Clean room
  • Schedule lessons
  • Write lessons
  • Get organized
  • Wash car
  • Write part of Cognitive Report


No comments:

Post a Comment