March 21, 2014

Spring Break Over

The one thing that I don't like about having breaks is that they go by so fast. One day I planning out what I want to get done and the next day I have to go to school again. Though, I have to say that I was able to get a lot done, which I'm very happy about. 

I got everything done that is due this up coming week like the Lesson plan reflections, Blank Canvases, Articles Summary. I also completed parts of other projects like the Literacy Bag and Prop Box which aren't due until a little while, though I still need to do a few other little things for them. I finished my Arts of the World Poster and materials for it and that's not due until April 1. 

I didn't get to do everything that I wanted like wash the car and that was because it has been too cold out to wash it. Hopefully I can do a quick wash this weekend because the weather is to get warmer. Also the library was annoying and wasn't open some days so then I couldn't work to much on my Prop Box and Literacy Bag. The games need to relate to the books. 

Must To Do:
  • Literacy Bag ideas and games(3)
  • Prop Box ideas and games(5)
  • Arts of the World Center
  • Author Study
  • Lesson plan reflections
  • Blank Canvases
  • Shared Reading Lesson Plan
  • Articles Summary
Other To Do:
  • Clean room
  • Schedule lessons
  • Write lessons
  • Get organized
  • Wash car
  • Write part of Cognitive Report
There was also other things that I did that I forgot to put on my list like emailing my mentor the feedback forms, writing Journals 3/4/5, and writing reflective narratives for my lessons I taught. All of these items are important because they are due when I get back from break.

No comments:

Post a Comment