June 13, 2014

Where is the Love?


What is going on in the world now and days?

So many shootings have been happening recently and I don't understand why that is. It's sad to say that I had to deal with a shooting that was close to my home and a place that I go to. I was actually there the day prior before it happened and if I hadn't gone that day then I would have been there for the shooting. 

Something needs to be done because these senseless shooting are occurring and innocent people have been hurt or worse; dead. Those are peoples loved ones. 

I have talked to my parents about this before....gun laws. I know that everyone has a right to bare arms and I'm not sure about all of the gun laws, but everybody should not be allowed to buy a gun.  



Anyways.... onto a slightly better topic. My midterm that was yesterday. 

The midterm was not too bad, though the first few questions got me nervous because I didn't know the answers. I don't want to say to much, so I don't jinx myself. Also we got to leave after taking the exam which was really nice of him to do that. I'm hoping to get my grade this weekend posted onto blackboard, but I'm not sure he will do that, so then I hope he has them grade by next class. 

Also the weekend looks like it is going to be a nice one, but I still have my research paper and presentation that I need to do. I was hoping that the weather this weekend was going to be cloudy, so then I wouldn't feel so bad about having to stay inside to work on my paper. I'll probably just work on it during the nights and hope for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment