June 20, 2014

Only 1 More Week

Finally!

The only one more week of school is here or only three days. I can't wait for when I can walk out of my last class on Thursday. 

This week went by somewhat faster because we didn't do much in my first class on Monday and then we didn't have the class on Wednesday unless you wanted to meet with your group that day, which my group didn't want to.  

Honestly, I hate doing group work because I always feel like I either didn't do enough or did too much. We talked a little after on Monday and of member just got up and left right after we figured out the topic. And then I hate when the teacher makes us fill out how the members of the group did because you don' want to say anything bad about the person. 

Also, can I just rant a little about how much I don't like commuting?


I want to make sure that when I get a job that I want to live close by, so I'm not driving a long way there. I think I have done enough commuting during these past two years. Luckily no accidents, though I did witness one happen right before that shook me up enough.

Last thing. I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk about the grade I got on my midterm because it makes me feel even worse about what I got, but this is life and it happens to everyone. I didn't do as well as I thought I was going to do on the exam. I got a 78% and the part that makes me feel worse is that that's pretty much the grade I will be earning in the class. 

Now I worry about the grade I'm going to receive on my research paper in my other class. I'm hopping she will have them graded by Monday because Wednesday is the last class and I kind of want to know how I did in class before the last day. 

It just sucks since my GPA is going to drop and I have worked really hard to earn it, but I have to stay positive and work extra hard this upcoming semester. Which already sounds like it is going to be difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment