June 2, 2014

Selling Textbooks

With the help of Bigwords.com I sold my textbooks from this semester. I had purchased 4 textbooks and will be selling 3 of my books. One of the books I will use again next semester. So far, I have only sold one of my textbooks because I'm hoping the others might sell for then they are asking right now, so I don't know when I will sell them.

I sold the Assessing and Guiding textbook for $59. That is $39 more dollars then I would have gotten from selling it back to the university for just that book. That's also still $8 more if, I sold all of my books to the university.

Online, my university has a buyback estimation on the store page. Below is the books and the prices they offered:
Cover image of HEAD START ON SCIENCE
HEAD START ON SCIENCE
Author: RITZ*
ISBN: 9781933531021
Edition: 07
Estimated Buyback Price: $2.00
Cover image of CREATIVE ARTS:PROCESS APPROACH...
CREATIVE ARTS:PROCESS APPROACH...
Author: EDWARDS*
ISBN: 9780137151639
Edition: 5TH 10
Estimated Buyback Price: $22.00
Cover image of ASSESSING+GUIDING YOUNG CHILD.DEVEL...
ASSESSING+GUIDING YOUNG CHILD.DEVEL...
Author: MCAFEE*
ISBN: 9780137041275
Edition: 5TH 11
Estimated Buyback Price: $27.00

No comments:

Post a Comment