June 27, 2014

Summer Classes Over


YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Classes are over. Oh my gosh! Finally! The weather says its going to be cloudy and not rainy anymore. Which is still not great. I wanted a sunny weekend to make up for last weekend. 



My stomach was growling the whole time during the exam and I was extremely embarrassed. I know there had to be a couple times that the guy behind me had to have heard it. I wasn't even hungry, so I don't understand why it was doing that. Which it does quit often during my classes.  

I received an email from my cohort professor saying that some of the mentors she had before are leaving, which is making it difficult for her. It sounds like we might be trying out new mentors this semester. That shall be interesting. She also mentioned something about an orientation for the county the schools are in that we need to go to. She said we got an email from the ECED secretary back in May. I looked through my trash and only found an email about early move in if you are going to be living on campus. So I have no idea what she is talking about. Figures. Back before we started last semester, we all had to go to something for the county, so I hope that is what she meant. I thought she said we only needed to take that once. She never mentioned before the semester was over about having to do an orientation. 

By the way, I did a stupid thing the other day at work and I agreed to work full time for two weeks in one of the 4 year olds classroom because the teacher is going o vacation. I went in today and told them that I can't do both weeks because it just too much. It really is. Those kids are very difficult and I can't handle them all day. I said that I can only do one week, which they were not to pleased about. I was nervous to talk to them about it because my boss who discussed this with me, last day was Thursday, so I had to talk to someone else today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment