June 11, 2014

Summer Midterm


I have my midterm already for my mythology class tomorrow. I'm nervous about this for a few reasons:
1. I have to admit that I did not study for this as much as I could have done. 
2. It is not multiple choice like I was hoping. 
3. I need to know how to spell the Greek names. 

Also, there appears that the class is not out of a lot of points, so the few points I miss will lower my grade immediately and we are only being grade on the two exams that I'm aware of. I just need to tell myself that it's ok if I only get a 'B' or a 'C' in this class. I have a good GPA, so I will be fine. Besides at this point, I want classes to be over already so I can enjoy the little bit of summer I still have left. 

Ugh. Today was such a long day compared to the other days when I had class. Even the break between the classes was long because I didn't have any mini assignments and only worked on my research paper that is due Monday along with a presentation to go along with it. 

I feel like I don't know what I'm doing in my research paper because she keeps talking about not doing a presentation on certain topics that I wanted to do. Though, ironically we have to give a presentation to the class about our research paper.  

Did I mention that I am already over with summer classes?

No comments:

Post a Comment