June 16, 2014

Beautiful Weekend

Oh. My. Gosh.

This weekend was so nice and it was just what I need to get me somewhat through these last two weeks of summer classes. Then no more driving during early morning rush hour and 5 o'clock rush hour.

Sunday was more beautiful then Saturday. On Saturday it was more clouds then sun and it was very windy, so I got cold. This ended being a good thing because I buckled down and worked on my paper. I also feel better about it since I figured out where I was going with the paper and was able to get it done faster. 

I also worked on my research paper and got caught up on the new book we our reading in mythology, Metamorphoses by Ovid. I'm glad to get the paper out of the way and now in that class, we just have a debate left. Not really a fan of having to do debates because I tend to agree with both sides. 

Fingers crossed that work doesn't ask me about working more hours cuz I want some time off to myself this summer because fall semester starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment