June 25, 2014

Last Day Tomorrow


I had my last day of class for my morning class today and tomorrow will be my last day for my afternoon class. 

 I have an idea that I am going to receive a 'B' in that class, though hopefully it will be a 'B+'. Not much of a difference, but it will help with my GPA slightly if I do end up with a 'C' in my mythology class, though I am trying to get a 'C+'.We also took a final in the class, which was really easy since it was just a reflection on the research paper.

One last exam tomorrow and hopefully I do slightly better on this one to raise my grade to a B (or C+) and then I won't feel as low as I already do about the grades I'm getting for my summer classes. I have a feeling though that I am not going to do so well on the exam because unlike the other books, I did not read the books outside of the classroom. I also do not understand them as well as the first two books we read. 

Super ecstatic that this month of summer classes is finally about to be finished. It's not that my classes were bad, but I'm just ready to enjoy my summer break a little before having to start fall semester, which I will have to start a week early and go in when the teachers go in everyday.

Right now, this is what aol is saying the weather will be this weekned:
  • SATURDAY84°67° 
  • SUNDAY85°68° 

No comments:

Post a Comment