June 4, 2014

Classes So Far

Summer classes have not been too bad so far. The traffic after my last class is bad, but it is what it is. This is only for a month anyways.

For my one class, we are going to be writing a 5-8 pages research paper. It seems like it will not be too difficult because she is going step by step with everything we have to do for it. We have mini assignments along the way to support the writing of our paper and I can get those done during the break between the classes. Which is really nice to not have to worry about getting them done at home after a long day. 

For my other class we haven't done much in there and I'm not really sure what we have to do in there besides reading. I know that we will have two exams about the readings. I do not know when those will be. I'm thinking that we will have more to do because it is an English class and they usually involves writing. Right now we are reading The Odyssey which I kind of understand and somewhat enjoy reading. Really I just think my professor makes it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment