June 9, 2014

Thunderstorms Roll In

Well.... the thunderstorms were suppose to happen throughout the day, though I didn't see or hear any. It's been going on like this for two days. What's going on weather?

Anyways, today was an ok day. I got out early in my morning class around 10 and left straight for home because I didn't have my mythology class that afternoon. We did have to do a discussion on blackboard during our class time, which took some time waiting for others to post something. I also didn't want to post first since I was unsure about one of the questions. I had to respond to one of my classmates response too. 

I was a little shocked to find out that the research paper for my ISTC class (morning class) is due next Monday. When she said this I was shocked and I'm sure other students in the class were too. I wish she mentioned this last week, so then I could have worked on it this past weekend. Instead of watching Criminal Minds. 

I want to share with you a video my professor showed us in class today that I thought was really sweet and adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment