June 30, 2014

Just Wednesdays

For the month of July, I am only going to be blogging on Wednesdays starting this upcoming Wednesday. I am finally done with classes and want to have a break this summer, even though I still will be working. Come this time next year I might be shopping for supplies for my classroom and planning the many other things for it. I want to be able to relax for one last time.

I will only be posting on Wednesdays in July and this may extend into the first full week of August and possibly the following week after that. This blog is about my student teaching life and right now nothing is going on with that. As soon as I find out more about semester 7 I will let you know.

Also you might notice some changes in my previous blog posts because I discovered this wonderful website called Pic Monkey and so I might go back and vamp up the old posts. I only wish I had found this site sooner. I will be getting things ready for the next upcoming semester, so some other changes in the old posts will be changed too. Nothing big, but a change in the title for them. 

I may or may not, go go back to reread my blog posts because I have been noticing some spelling and grammar mistakes. It depends if I feel up to it. I might do it on one of the non sunny days. I can't be wasting the good days.

Lastly, my final grades for my summer classes were posted and I got a 'B' in my mythology (afternoon) class. I am honestly very shocked when I found what I got because I didn't I would get anything higher than a 'C+' in that class, so I must have done better on this last exam. Thank goodness, cuz I did not want my GPA to get that low. I got a 'B+' in my other class, which I knew I was going to get. I'm pleased with the grades I earned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment