May 23, 2014

Summer Classes Schedule


And I thought on Tuesday I was done with school, but no I have to take summer classes. I still have two gen-ed classes that I need to take this summer because I can't take them in the fall or spring semester or during the winter semester. The ECED Department wants us to be ready to graduate next spring with nothing holding us back.

I have to take a English class that's about mythology (that was the only one that worked with the other class) and I have to take ISTC 201. 

Here is what my schedule looks like.

Monday: ISTC 9 - 11:15 am.
              ENGL 2 - 4:40 pm.

Tuesday: Work 3 - 6:30ish pm.

Wednesday: ISTC 9 -11:15 am.
                    ENGL 2 - 4:40 pm.

Thursday:  ENGL 2 - 4:40 pm.      

Friday: Work 3 - 6:30ish pm.


It's going to be awful trying to leave after ENGL class with the traffic and also the break between the classes. I might try and go to the computer lab in the building if it's open. It might close during the summer. If that's the case then I will just bring my tablet with me and probably read from my kindle app.

If I get out around 10:30 from my first class then I might go home and then come back because I know the traffic won't be bad. I guess we will just have to wait and find out. Classes begin next week and I'm not really looking forward to them; especially the mythology class. It looks like we are going to have to read four strange books like the Odyessy. Lucky it's only for a month and the last day is on June 27.

Wish me luck with these summer classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment