May 21, 2014

Exams Are Over


Exams are over! WHOOO!!!!

I took my last final yesterday at 5 pm. I got there early because I knew the traffic was going to be bad and it was. I also has something else I wanted to do, but the professor wasn't there. About 15 minutes before the exam, there was only four of us waiting outside when the professor shows up and says "Once you finish the exam you are good to go."

I got started right away on the final, which was not difficult like I was expecting. And I was out the door by 5:05. I have two grades in already for my classes. Both are A's. I'm hoping that I will get on the dean's list again.

Everything is checked off on my to do list for this semester!

Again I had another relaxing day besides having to go to work for a little bit. I started to clean out some of the papers and stuff from this semester that I don't need anymore. I still kept my assignments because I don't want to throw them away and find out that a grade was posted wrong. I got rid of random papers that professors handed out and odds items that I found in the drawers.

I'm thinking about selling some of my textbooks, though I want to be sure that I won't need them again next semester. I have the same professor for two of my classes and will be doing something similar that we did this semester, so I might need that textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment