May 14, 2014

Exams in Progress

AHHH!! Exams are here already. My first exam was today and it was open notes and textbook. It was a little more work to do then I was expecting. She gave us five different scenarios to pick from and we only had to write about two of them. They were about explaining why a checklist was better then a rubric or a rating scale and then you would have to create a checklist. One of them that I picked I had to create a rubric with four different traits with four points.

Tomorrow I have my exam for my Friday class in the morning, so after that is completed I can get started on my weekend. By the way, we got an email from our Friday professor she explained what is going to happen tomorrow. We still have a quiz that we were suppose to do last week and it's only one question now. We also have an exam, but she said it nothing we can study for and we will all be working together.

On Monday, I have my Tuesday afternoon class exam, which I don't think we are really doing anything. Also before that exam, I will meet with my cohort professor for a conference to discuss my portfolio and the standards. On Tuesday, I will still have to meet with my Tuesday night class and there is an exam in there, but I don't think it will be much.

And that's it. I will be done with my first semester of internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment