May 16, 2014

My Relaxing Day and Other Things


Today was a free day for me because I didn't have a final today nor did I have to go into work,  though I do have to work on my portfolio and reflective paper for my conference with my cohort professor on Monday. I probably will work on them this weekend. Oh and my arts adventure paper.

Also yesterday, one of the girls in my cohort had her conference and my cohort professor told her that I wasn't going to be going back to my placement school. That makes me really sad because I did want to go back, but if not then I hope that next spring during my full time student teaching semester that I am there then.

I wonder why my cohort professor is doing that because Anne and I both talked to the principal and he said he would love to see us next year. He emphasized that he has a lot of great teachers in the other grades that would be great mentors for us.

I didn't really do much today besides relax and watch TV. I am happy that I got time to do that. Today was mostly rainy and cloudy. Tomorrow it says its going to be more sunny and I hope so. I need to get some sun on my skin. I'm looking too pale.

Oh. By the way. I'm not sure how I feel about the Prius that I bought. I'm unsure about the gas mileage that I'm getting at the moment. I'm getting about 44 miles to the gallon. For a 2007 it's suppose to get about 51 to 60. I was reading about tips to about driving the Prius and I think I need to drive it differently than I was driving before and then I should get 50 miles to the gallon. I really hope so.

Another thing is that in my old car I was able to go a little over a week before I needed to feel up for gas. I got this car Saturday and I only have a quarter of a tank left already,  though I have driven over 300 miles or close to it. Not sure what I got in my old car.

No comments:

Post a Comment