September 5, 2014

Semester 7 So Far

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. This semester is already crazy with many items to get done and I still have one more class that I haven't been to because of Labor Day. Which will just pile more work on top of my already over flowing pile. 

First thing first, I want to change my posting schedule since I am having difficulty posting on time. I am now going to post my student teaching days on Fridays and Mondays. It is just too much trying to post on Wednesday after coming home from my teaching day. 



Here's a break down of the schedule: I student teach on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so my Wed. student teaching days will be posted on Fridays and my Thurs. student teaching days will be posted Mondays. This way I don't feel rushed trying to remember everything that happened during the day. 

My Wednesday's posts will be about anything that is going on that I feel the need to share or whatever. Starting this upcoming week, I will be doing the new schedule, so Student Teaching Day 4 will be posted Monday. 

Now back to what is happening with my classes. There are so many different things that are happening quickly that I feel like I don't have time to breath. For example I have twelve different assignments all due this month. Two of which are major reports and one of them requires having to go on a "field trip." 

There is more that I want to talk about, but I am just so tired and I need to stay on top of my sleep schedule in order to wake up feeling rested in the mornings. I want to talk about a dressing issue that has been going around and to discuss more about all of my assignments this semester some day, though that probably won't be anytime soon and possibly not even this month. Maybe at the beginning of each month I will explain what will be due for that month. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I will do that instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment