September 1, 2014

College Organization: Tip 8

Hiding Storage Boxes

I discussed before about selling your textbooks by using Big Words website to find the site that will give you the most for your books. This is tips about packaging your textbooks and the boxes to sell them with.
  • I recommend saving boxes or packages from online purchases or big box purchases from stores like a TV, so this will save money from having to buy boxes. 
  • If you don't do online shopping, then save the boxes or packages from books you have purchased before. 
  • To store the boxes I would break the boxes down until they are flat and then I would place them behind furniture that will hide them, though you can still reach them if you need them. 
Below are a few pictures of how I store my boxes and you wouldn't even know they were there unless I showed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment