March 6, 2015

Observations and Assignments

I have only had two observations from my supervisor thus from in my pre-primary internship. I was thinking that she was just going to show up one time unexpected during the last two weeks, but that didn't happen. 

My first observation was back during the second week I believe. She is suppose to get in four observations for pre-primary and another four for primary. One has to be during our COL and one needs be during out Teach Week. 

Make second one was during this week. She observed my first lesson for my COL. She made that comment that I need to smile and relax more. It's hard for me to be out of my comfort zone and do silly things in front of other adults. My Supervisor said that she wants to see that from me the next time she comes which is sometime next week. 

My Supervisor is in a rush to try and fit everybody's observations in with all of the snow days and delays. She is also going to be gone for about a week, so that is less chances for her to come and see us. 

There are still assignments that I need to complete during this rotation before I move on to the next one. I need to videotape one of my lessons which I plan to do sometime next week during one of my math lessons because we need to turn in a lesson with it and I already have to type up all of my COL lessons. So I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. 

I also need to type up all of my COL lessons and everything else that goes with that. I need to type up whatever I need to for my Teach Week. Both my COL and Videotaped lesson is due on April 1 and I am not sure when the Teach Week stuff is due. 

There is also my action research project that I need to complete in my second rotation because I got too busy during this rotation and with all the snow days it would have been a mess anyways. And that is not due until sometime in May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment