March 23, 2015

Student Teaching: Pre-Primary: Week 8

I finished my last week in my pre-primary classroom. I was so sad to say goodbye to the students. I really enjoyed working in Kindergarten and I feel like it is a potential grade that I would like to teach. 

During this week i got to go around to the other kindergarten classrooms to see what they are like. I also went and saw a second grade classroom. I was in there during their math time and it was the highest level math kids. It was very different and I thought I used to want to teach that grade and now I am thinking not so much. 

On my last day i gave the students their gifts and my mentor her gift. The students also made me a little something. I also got to leave early on this day. My mentor wished me luck on my interviews since they were the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment