March 20, 2015

Teacher Fair!

So I did it! I had my very first interviews with some potential counties. 

My first interview was really great. The guy was really nice and made me feel comfortable. He is a principal who is looking for 35 teachers because there is a new school opening for the next school year. I looked up the school and it is really nice. During the interview he gave me the questions he was asking and I got to keep them. They don't have a big turn over rate which is nice to hear, but then I know it will be difficult to get into the county. 

My next interview I feel did not go as well. It went quicker then the other one. She had asked me 6 questions and then I asked her two questions. I felt that I did not answer the best I could for the questions like I did the first interview. The only plus is that at the end she told me to make sure I apply to the county and I think she would not say that if she did not like me. 

There was one other interview that I was suppose to have and after about 40 mins of waiting I decided to leave because really I was not that interested in the county. I taking these interviews more of a practice. Also I found out that there was suppose to two people doing the interviews and the other person just left. That to me does not look good and worries me about how the county is. 

Once I got home I applied to both of the counties I interviewed at. They lady said to email when I do so she can put the interview in with my profile. I am going to do that in the morning. I am going to go back over to make sure I have everything that I need in the application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment