March 2, 2015

Student Teaching: Pre-Primary: Week 5

This semester is going by so fast and this week was just as crazy as last week. We had a two hour delay on Monday and on Friday. We also had no school on Thursday. 

Monday was crazy and my first day doing whole group. On Tuesday whole group was better since school was on time and I was able to fit everything in on time. I continued that on Wednesday. 

On Friday, I did nothing but give the math test because we had a drama performance that took up the rest of the time at school.

Nothing really interesting happened besides that. I have to be honest that I can't wait for these last 3 weeks to be over because I am late everyday there. The thing is that the other team teachers come in and always have to talk to her or she has the special ED teachers that need to talk to her about one of her students, so what we need to discuss is after all of that. 

I know in my primary weeks that won't happen and so we will have more time to plan during the day and not so much after school. Also my mentor has kids and has to leave at a certain to get things done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment