March 16, 2015

Student Teaching: Pre-Primary: Week 7

This was my teach week, so I taught and did everything. It was a good week because it was a normal everyday week. We did not have delays or closing or drama performances. So I really got a authentic full week of teaching kindergarten. 

There was one incident where one of the students said no to me and would not listen which is something the student has done in the past. My mentor took him out of the class room and later he came back and apologized. 

I got to the school early everyday and stayed late every night. I always took paper how to grade and put into the gradebook also. 

I only have one week left before I go back to first grade. I don't know if I have ever said this, but a year ago I did not want to teach kindergarten and now after spending so much time, I feel that is a grade that I would really enjoy teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment