March 13, 2015

Teacher Fair Interviews

I talked about a little while ago how I was applying for interviews fort he upcoming teacher fair that I have to go to at my college. I applied to five counties and got accepted for three out of the five interviews. 


Next week is the fair and I can't believe that it is already here. I also picked my time for when I will have my interviews. I think my last one is at 2 and it should finish around 2:30, so then I get on the road and get back home before the traffic gets bad. 

Also they are not offering any food there, but we are allowed to leave and get some food at any point. I probably am going to bring some snack just in case. I might try and go out to eat with the other girls in my cohort if we all have a time available. 

Lastly, I bought a blazer because the other teachers at my school that went to my college said that you needed to wear a blazer. Many of the other girls in my cohort were saying that they are going to wear a dress. I don't think we should, so I am not going to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment