July 2, 2014

Slightly Obsessed Blogger

I am sure that I'm not the only one out there with a blog that is constantly checking it throughout the day. One of the first things I do on my laptop when it turns on is to check my blog. Then, probably not even an hour later, I have to check my blog again to see if anything has changed.

I even made a binder just for my blog. I printed out a monthly calendar to plan out my posts ahead of time.

Also, I am shocked by how much attention my College Organization Tip 1: Drawer Organizer has received and stills keeps gaining. I would never have imagined that something that I was just doing for myself would have gotten so many repins on Pinterest.

It is going to be a tough time for me during July to not go and check my blog all the time because I need to make sure that I relax this summer. Which reminds that I want to take some days off from work, though I don't think it will be possibly since only a few people a day can take off from work at a time. I am sure that people have already put time off for the summer already. It can't hurt to try anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment