July 30, 2014

Not Much Happening


I don't have much to say. I found out that I do have to go to an orientation for my placement school on the Friday before I go in when the teachers do. Luckily, I will not have to be there the whole time because I have already seen the training videos, so I get to leave before them. I put off for work that day, so then I will have to rest of the day off. Which will be nice since that next week I will have to go in everyday for who knows how long.

The last couple of days the weather has been very nice. It has not been too hot. I just hope Saturday and Sunday will be like that too, so then I can sit out all day without worrying about getting sweaty before work.

Sorry for the short blog post, but not much is going on and I don't have anything to talk about. Hopefully next week I will have more to discuss with the upcoming semester. I should be finding out soon where my placement is.

No comments:

Post a Comment