July 9, 2014

Pants Shopping Troubles

I have done two major online orders, one from Burlington Coat Factory and one from Kohls, and most of the items I bought was pants and every single one of them I had to return. It's very disappointing having to return them, but none of them fit right. I was really hoping I hit the jackpot with Burlington because I got so many cheap pants, though the material was strange, they were short, and they were too tight on me.

It must be that I am just too picky because it should not be this difficult to find clothes to wear when teaching. I can find plenty of stores to purchase black or grey dress pants, though I want some other colors. They don't have to be dress pants, but I have been trying to find capris that are not denim in different colors. Lots of stores used to sell them and now I can not seem to find them.

Another problem is finding pants that fit me nicely. Adult pants don't fit me right and most of the time are too long on me anyways. When I would try on those pants, I looked like a little girl playing dress up in her mom's clothes. I decided to try petites, thinking they wouldn't be long on me, then they turned out to be too short. Which was a shame because they fit better on me.

Recently I went back to Kohls and tried on a pair of pants and capris that I was unsure of before. And they fit amazingly. I only got the capris because they were on sale and the pants were not, though I am keeping an eye for when they do and hopefully I will have a 30% off too. I am also thinking of getting the capris in the light khaki color too, since I want more then one pair of capris for placement. The capris are something I can wear anywhere.

Below is the picture of the capris I got:
Here is the link to the other pants I had tried on at the stores that I want. 

This is all of the other pants that I have in my closest that I plan to wear to my placement school:

No comments:

Post a Comment