January 27, 2016

First Snow Day

   So it is official! We have had our first snow day, though to be fair it should have been a normal day. We already had Monday and Tuesday off before the storm, but Tuesday was a teacher work day. That day is now Thursday, so no students and that uses two of our days, which I find really unnecessary.

   I feel like we are wasting snow days for nothing. I mean, I am sure that lots of teachers have been working and doing things from home, so we don't really need that work day. Or couldn't they picked a different day for it or even turn one of the PD days into a work day instead because we have plenty of those.

   Though, I think this is happening is because teachers need a day to complete report cards and they can only do that at school. Lucky for me, we don't have to give out report cards this semester.

   Hopefully, we do go in tomorrow for our teacher work day and the comes come in on Friday or else we have then missed a whole week of school. 


Anyways.... I thought I would share some pictures from the blizzard. 
My car got completely covered and can barely tell that it is blue not white. 


Just to give you an idea how much I got. 

Can you spot the road? The snow is so tall that you can't tell it was been plowed. 

   One really great thing about all these snow days is that I am very ahead with making products for my TPT store. I have products made all the way into April, though I am only uploading one product a week. For right now that is all I can manage, but I feel very proud of myself and one less thing to worry about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment