January 1, 2016

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!



   Well another new year is here and another one has finished. I keep saying this and others do to but time is just going by so fast. 

   I was thinking last night how nervous I am because for January to be here. And this is because I have my formal observation and I have a parent coming in that is not happy with me during this month and possibly into the next month. both of those things make me very anxious. Though of course the observation more so and I think that is just because I have to type up a long lesson plan for it. 

   Usually I am not one to make resolutions because it just never made sense to me. I always thought if you are going to begin again it should be at the beginning of the school year though because thats just what I thought. 

   Anyways I am not going to make any resolutions, but I do want to make list of things that I want to happen this year and if they don't happen then thats ok. On to the list:

- Now this is not going to happen until later in the year depending on what happens with my job and stuff, but I want to get my own place

- I have been doing this for a few months now and I want to continue doing it and that is drinking water and drink no/very few sodas. 

- Now I don't know if this will ever really happen, but I want to get ahead with my planning or at least to try and stay on top of it.

- I always make a reading goal and this year I want to try and read 100 books by the end of it. I completed my last goal 80 (just barely) and I have always wanted to read 100 and came close one year. 

- I also want to blog more about what I am doing in my classroom with my students. I want to share more of my activities and lessons.

My plan for my blog is to upload every week on Wednesdays. Sometimes it will be a short post about my thoughts or feelings, but I at least want to post every week about something that is happening in my classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment