January 6, 2016

Parent Volunteer

   Well I had the parent that doesn't like make volunteer for the first time this week. I was so nervous and I think I was worried that she was going to say something to be about my teaching or worse to one of my bosses. Hopefully she won't be around very long. She is just trying to get her son to open up more because whatever. I on the other hand am trying to get the student to learn all his letters and sounds, but apparently that doesn't worry her. 

   It went completely fine. Which was really surprising to me. I thought for sure she have something to say about my teaching or something. I figures out that she was there for 3 hours! That seems like a lot of time to me and I wasn't expecting her to be there that long. 

   But yeah, She was only in my room for maybe 10 minutes and then the rest of the time she was in the work room. I honestly didn't think I had that much stuff to do, but she did everything I gave her up until the every end of the day. 

   One thing that I thought she said was interesting was that she child didn't want her to come today. I of course didn't notice anything off from the students since the parent wasn't in the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment