June 10, 2016

Only One Week Left

   I kept believe there is only one week left of my first year as a teacher. These last few months have just flew by. You can tell that because I didn't post anything on here during the months of March and April. 

   I am both sad and glad that the end of the year is almost here. For the past month the students have been making me a little stir crazy. They have not been listening as well and I think that is mostly from having indoor recess for almost three weeks in a row. 

   I also worry about if I taught my students all that I possibly could before they go to First grade. I don't want their teachers next year wondering why they don't know something when they should. 

   Teachers last day is on the 17th It is going to be strange not having the students walk through the door that day like they have been since September.

No comments:

Post a Comment