May 28, 2016

New County Interview

   So my interview was yesterday and it went well.... I think. I wasn't really nervous
because if I don't get into the county then thats ok since I already have a job. It would just be great to get into this county since it's a really good county and it is closer to my family.

   I was only nervous about getting their on time and knowing where I was suppose to go. I don't feel comfortable in situations where I am not familiar with the area. I just worry that I am going to miss a turn and won't know how to back back. But everything was fine. 

   When I first showed up, I was worried that I was going to be there a while because there was about 8 people already there before me. Though I was only sitting for a few minutes when they called me back into the room. It was so HOT there. I was sweating so much and couldn't wait to take off my suit jacket. The weather has suddenly decided to become more about weeks of cool and rainy days. 

   Now for this county there are 3 interviews; preliminary, curriculum, and job site. I was really worried when I started reading the questions that I had to answer. My mind at first drew a blank, but once I got talking then It started to come back to me. I have completed the first one and I have no idea when I will or even if I will have the curriculum interview. I worry about that because I am confused about what exactly it is going to be. 

I will update of course when I have the next interview for the county and how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment