July 3, 2015

July Blogging


I have decided that I am going to continue blogging twice a week, Mondays and Fridays, through the month of July. More is happening now and I want to share everything that is happening to help others going through this too or will be one day. Hopefully big things start happening this month!


Be on the Look Out For:
I already have blog posts ready or ideas for posts this month, so look for those coming. 

1. One major post to look for towards the end of the month is a Praxis 2:PLT:ECED help guide. I am going to make a huge study guide on all of the vocabulary terms and theorists that you need to know. 

2. My go to interview outfit for every interview that I go on. Plus my tips when deciding on an outfit. 

3. Future classroom supplies that I think I know for certain that I want in my classroom.

4. What college did not teach me about job searching and other important things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment