July 24, 2015

DIY College Clothing

I think that college clothing is very expansive. It costs like $30 to get a simple grey shirt with your university's logo on it. 

I decided that I was just going to make my own. It's much cheaper and not difficult to do. 

You will need:
Step 1: I went on Google to find my University's logo that I liked. Then I saved that image in my pictures file. 

Step 2: Then I opened a document and added the logo image. I made the image as big as I could make it. TIP: I turned my document in Word to Landscape to make the logo bigger. 

Step 3: Then I printed that logo onto one of the transfers sheets. When you print make sure you mirror print. TIP: Test on plain paper to make sure it mirror prints correctly before using transfer sheet.

Step 4: Next you need to cut the logo out as closely to it as you can. 

Step 5: Follow the directions on the t-shirt Transfers to iron the logo onto the shirt. 

Also make sure that you use the light colored shirts if you buy light iron sheets and the dark iron sheets on dark colored shirts. I didn't and the first shirt didn't look very good, but the second one looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment